ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR API DEVELOPER:
- Deliver software products using ASPNET, Web API, Clean Architecture, Postman and SAP Integration
- Able to work closely with technical architects and architecture governance technical team for solution development and design reviews
- Work in an Agile, Scrum framework
- Take part in estimating development work with Scrum Team
- Participate in Scrum Events such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint, and Product Grooming
- Discuss work completion, plan, and predicaments of work assigned
- Present completed work during Sprint Review
- Work with the Product Owner to define User Stories and Product Backlog
- Help Scrum Team to deliver Sprint and Product goals
- Instill quality by adhering to a Definition of Done
- Analyze, Design, Build and deliver software applications
- Guide other developers as necessary who are engaged in development
- Update Trello Cards on a timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS FOR API DEVELOPER:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree of any computer-related or engineering course
- At least 2-3yrs experience in application development using ASPNET, Web API, Clean Architecture, Postman and SAP Integration
- Familiarity with MS SQL / MySQL development including data modeling, concurrency, stored procedure development and tuning
- Strong knowledge about HTTP, REST and JSON are crucial including experience in developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of API lifecycle release management
- Knowledge of database design principles and software design patterns
- Knowledge of OAuth systems and Java is a plus
- Can work under pressure
- Able to manage a flexible work schedule
- Ability to work independently with minimal help
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Sound communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts, design, and issues when creating documentation or discussing defects and fixes
Develop and maintain ETL processes to ensure data quality, consistency, and accuracy. Transform and clean data as needed for downstream consumption.
Create clear and informative data visualizations and reports to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Develop and implement appropriate statistical and machine learning techniques to make predictions, classify data, and solve specific business challenges.
Sales Representative (SaaS)
Sell products and/or services to customers and representing the brand by utilizing various digital platforms, tending user group communities, attending conferences, and participating trade exhibitions.
Account Executive (SaaS)
Develop and facilitate the execution of sales strategies to acquire new clients and partners.