Your privacy and trust are a top priority for us. This statement describes how Eclectus Technologies Inc. (referred to below as “Eclectus Technologies®”, “ETI”, “our”, “we”, and “us”) protects, collects, handles, and stores personal information about you or your company within the framework of our Services. This statement also provides information about your rights, consent, and how to contact us if you have any questions about the handling of your information.
The information listed below applies to individuals and companies who use our website.
Because our website may involve integrations with third-party websites or applications not controlled by ETI. We are not responsible for the privacy compliance or content of third-party applications, software, or websites. You should check the third-party websites, applications, and software for their unique privacy statements and what terms apply to them.
Children’s Privacy: Our services and data storage are geared towards professionals and companies and not aimed at children.
This website is for use by any person or company for information and inquiry purposes.
Who is ETI?
Eclectus Technologies® is a technology solutions company that provides state-of-the-art software, web, and mobile solutions for industry professionals.
Sources of Personal Information
ETI is both a controller and processor of information. This means for some information we decide how to use personal information in the context of a service we provide. In other cases, we use the personal information as instructed by the licensor/licensee of products becoming a processor.
The data we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve our services to better assist you. We collect personal information about you from your interactions with us and certain third parties and other sources.
We obtain Personal Information from you through:
Your interactions with us and our website, such as, when you inquire about our services, register for an event, request information, or call us for support (please note that we may record or monitor our telephone calls for quality assurance and quality purposes). Typical information we store about you includes; your name, address, email address, mobile and contact numbers, etc.
Cookies and similar technologies included on our website – We obtain certain types of information when your web browser or mobile app contacts the ETI website. We store this information in small data repositories called “cookies.” The data stored in cookies enable us to recognize your browser/app and to provide features customized to you. The information we store in cookies does not include personal information.
What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
The type of personal information collected depends on the inquiry as well as your interactions with us. You can always choose not to provide us with personal information. If you do not provide certain personal information, you may not be able to take advantage of the full use of our website.
How Will the Data Be Used?
We use personal information to improve our website and for other purposes that are in our legitimate interests, as well as for compliance purposes. Personal information about you is processed when:
- It is necessary for the performance of the Capataz application. In this case, personal information is processed to provide you with our Services.
- You give us your consent. If we need information that requires your consent, we will collect it separately and make it clear we are asking for your consent.
- In our or a third party’s legitimate interests. We use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising purposes.
- It is for a legal obligation or compliance. Such as responding to a court order.
You are welcome to contact us to clarify our interests in processing and collecting your data or for further information.
Who Will the Data Be Shared With?
ETI does not sell or share information with outside sources. Your personal information will stay with ETI and third-party service providers. Third parties include those who deliver services or act on our behalf, law enforcement or agencies, parties participating in our website, and parties who protect our rights and systems (legal counsel and information security professionals). Third-party service providers are never allowed to share or use personal information made available to them for any purpose other than to provide services for us.
What Security Measures Do We Use to Protect Your Data?
We pride ourselves on providing high levels of security for your information and data. Our information security procedures and policies align with international standards and are reviewed regularly to meet the sensitive nature of the personal information we handle.
How Long Do We Keep Data?
Our data retention schedule for personal information is based on the following criteria:
- length of time necessary to fulfill our business obligations to demonstrate we have fulfilled our obligations.
- retention periods prescribed by the law or recommended by professionals.
- any limitation periods defined in a contract.
- length of time necessary to fulfill the purpose the information was collected for.
Your Rights and Consent
ETI complies with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 of the Philippines as well as other privacy laws. These laws give you the right to request, restrict, rectify, and erase your personal information. Under these laws, your affirmative consent is necessary for the collection and processing of your data. Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to:
- be informed of the collection and processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- access your personal data;
- correct inaccuracies or errors in your entries;
- suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of your personal data from our system; and
- complain due to such inaccuracies, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal data
- transmissibility of your rights to your lawful heirs and assigns;
- obtain a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format where your personal data is processed by electronic Avenues and in a structured and commonly used format.
Your consent must be freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous to comply with legal standards. Your statements or clear affirmative action signifies your agreement to the processing of your personal and business data.
The above-mentioned rights are not absolute and do not apply in every situation.
In the unlikely event, ETI learns of a suspected or actual personal data breach, IT Security will perform an internal investigation and take appropriate remedial measures promptly. Where there is any risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, ETI will notify the relevant data protection authorities without undue delay and, when possible.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or suggestions about your data protection, this Statement, or any other concerns about how we process information about you, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org