ETI Terms & Conditions
Please review these Terms carefully before using the website and information provided by ETI. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT CONTINUE USING OUR WEBSITE.
Eclectus Technologies® may, without notice, at any time amend these Terms and any other information contained on this website. Your continued use of the website after any changes to the Terms posted will be considered your acceptance of those changes.
These Terms apply to the ETI website with URL https://eclectustech.net. These Terms also apply to all online resources, materials, download areas, tools, and interactive features provided on our website, including without limitation to blogs/articles, chat, discussion sites, knowledge centers, and service offerings information both now and in the future.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any product, service, or information available through our website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In no event shall Eclectus Technologies Incorporated nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise, and ETI, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of our website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Eclectus Technologies®, officers, directors, agents, employees, and representatives and from any claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising from or relating to: (i) your use of and access to the website; (ii) content you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available via the website; (iii) your violation of these Terms or website specific Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and ETI relating to your use of and accessing our website. The laws of the Republic of the Philippines shall govern any action related to the Terms. In any dispute between you and ETI, you agree to submit to personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Taguig City, Philippines.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any media related to our website without prior approval of ETI;
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing our website;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using our website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this website;
- Using our website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using our website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity concerning our website, or while using our website;
- Using our website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Certain areas of our website are restricted from access by you and ETI may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion.