Application Developement Lead
- Lead the software development, application maintenance and enhancements of the product.
- Responsible on meeting SLA/OLA defined.
- Enforce scrum ceremonies and processes.
- Create/validate estimate and workplan based on requirements.
- Commit to goals and deadlines on behalf of the team.
- Discuss and implement solutions with Architect.
- Ensure code implementation follows best practices.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designer, create detailed design based on requirements.
- Making sure critical issues resolves on a timely manner.
- Build/implement critical components of the architectural design.
- Facilitate release planning.
- Provide detailed status report of team’s daily progress.
- Implement succession planning, cross-training program, mentoring for team members.
- Monitor and ensure team is productive, charged time accordingly.
- Provides performance feedback to team members.
- At least 3yrs proven experience as a Team Lead.
- Handles team with at least 5 FTEs.
- Expert in Web, API and Mobile development.
- Knowledge in Ionic, Angular, Dotnet Core, Azure and AWS is a plus.
- Experience in Health Care and Agriculture industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Service Change Management
- OLA (Operational-Level Agreement) Management
- Work Planning and Management
- Business writing
- Oral communication
- Personnel development
- Problem solving
- Professional relationships
- Quality management
- Industry acumen
- Technology architecture
- Technology configuration and deployment
- Technology specialization
Deliver wireframes, low and high-fidelity mockups, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
Snr. Sales & Marketing Analyst
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers' needs and analyzed their findings as it affects the business.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Project Implementation Lead Coordinator
Act as main point of contact to resolve customer issues related to implementation plan, design and customer deliverables
Project Implementation Junior Coordinator
Work with the Development Team in identifying the standard policies & procedures, tools and best practices