Business Data Analyst
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mathematics, Economics, or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Understanding of machine-learning algorithms and operations research
- Technical knowledge on data mining and end to end process of data modelling
- Experience in using business intelligence tools (e.g. R and Phython) and proficient SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Knowledge of business concepts and processes such as opportunity management, forecasting, marketing programs, pricing, sales/marketing cycle & funnel
- Experience in agricultural and/or healthcare industry is a preferred
- Experience in retail and/or wholesale business model is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and re-prioritize quickly a must
- Ability to operate with a high level of professionalism and maturity with less supervision
Other Key Considerations:
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able & willing to learn new tools, software and processes
- Must be able to take direction, listen to needs of business managers, and interpret their needs into technical instructions
- Must be effective working on teams, within and outside of function
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extract, transform, and analyze data using statistical techniques that will help the organization make business decisions based on data
- Develop/Create and implement data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Perform data analysis that provides a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and guide applicable next steps
- Understand the needs and priorities of organization to create detailed models
- Conduct/Run statistical analyses to extract actionable insights that influence, support, and assist in product decisions and launches
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers need and analyzed their findings as it affects the business
Manage Application Development and Application Maintenance services. Measure and monitor Project progress, ensure on time delivery and within budget.
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Conduct user research, personas and A/B Testing.
Application Developement Lead
Lead the software development, application maintenance and enhancements of the product.
Mobile Software Developer
Analyze, Design, Build and deliver software applications using Ionic, and Angular framework.