Eclectus Technologies is an IT Software Solutions Company based in Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to collaborate across departments to produce amazing work to communicate to our clients and prospective customers. This is a remote working position.
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital, on time and within budget
- Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images for sales collateral (PDF and PPT), digital ads, onsite promotional materials (banners, printed collateral), etc.
- Create layouts, edit videos and graphics for Company Website and other Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- date existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral for client presentations and trade shows
- Implement UI elements in Html/CSS and/or via WordPress for updates to website
- Assist marketing team with edits to digital asses (email, landing pages, content downloads) inside Hubspot, or other selected web marketing tools
- Coordinate with the marketing and UX departments to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction, and brand consistency
- Manage design revisions and approval of artwork and information accuracy
- Manage utilization and archive of all project artwork
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Microsoft Powerpoint and Word experience
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premiere
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and Html
- Understanding of printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with productions and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, and interactive media
- Creative thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related course of study
- 2-4 years experience in graphic design for a company or agency
Adobe Creative Cloud: 2 years (Preferred)
WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing waork that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require Monday to Friday
Please send your PORTFOLIO, RATES, OR WEBSITE to firstname.lastname@example.org
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Create product test plan that includes acceptance criteria and test cases.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
Deliver software products using ASPNET, Web API, Clean Architecture, Postman and SAP Integration