- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and willingness to take initiative.
- Excellent in organization and planning, project management, teamwork, communication, problem solving and analysis, formal and impromptu presentation skills, adaptability, innovation, creativity, collaborations, good decision-making, multitasking, and can handle pressure
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent
- Gained at least 1 year of working experience in the field of information systems and technology industry
- Preferably 2-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Proficient in marketing research, statistical analysis, and data visualization
- Adequate knowledge in data collection methods (e.g. polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising marketing strategies and campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate sales
- Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy
- Ability to handle multiple brands
- With essential skillsets in content writing
- With experience in photo and video shooting, developing, and editing
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and/or remotely.
- Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers need and analyzed their findings as it affects the business.
- Perform SWOT analysis, together with strategy recommendations, and BCG Analysis based on market research
- Prepare a marketing plan and present it to management
- Formulates, directs, and coordinates marketing activities and policies to promote products and to increase brand awareness
- Develops aggressive marketing programs to support the attainment of sales targets of the organization.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Devise, conduct, and evaluate customer focus research [e.g. surveys, questionnaires, focus group discussions, opinion polls, usage image & attitude (UAI) study], market condition, and competitor information
- Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations
- Manage lead generation activities (e.g. webinars, trade shows, exhibits) that market the products and the brands.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research, and implement best practices
- Evaluate emerging technologies
Manage Application Development and Application Maintenance services. Measure and monitor Project progress, ensure on time delivery and within budget.
Sales Development Analyst
Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients, and their management teams, by providing information, guidance, and support
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to collaborate across departments to produce amazing work to communicate to our clients and prospective customers.
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Conduct user research, personas and A/B Testing.
Application Developement Lead
Lead the software development, application maintenance and enhancements of the product.