Mobile Software Developer
- Analyze, Design, Build and deliver software applications using Ionic, and Angular framework
- Work with Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team in Sprint Planning
- Participate in estimating development work with Team members
- Attend meeting w/ Scrum Master and Development Team
- Discuss completion, plan and predicaments of work assigned
- Present completed Sprint to the Product Owner
- Discuss process improvements
- Work with the Product Owner to define User Stories
- On-time delivery of Sprint committed
- Guiding other developers as necessary who are engaged in development
- At least 2-3yrs experience in developing Web and Mobile application
- Expertise in Ionic framework, Cordova, Angular 6 and up, Andriod Studio and Xcode; knowledgeable in SignalR, and OneSignal
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- Software development/programming experience
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Knowledge of how to develop other aspects of the application and technology architecture
- Sound communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts, design, and issues when creating documentation, or discussing defects and fixes
Develop and maintain ETL processes to ensure data quality, consistency, and accuracy. Transform and clean data as needed for downstream consumption.
Create clear and informative data visualizations and reports to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Develop and implement appropriate statistical and machine learning techniques to make predictions, classify data, and solve specific business challenges.
Sales Representative (SaaS)
Sell products and/or services to customers and representing the brand by utilizing various digital platforms, tending user group communities, attending conferences, and participating trade exhibitions.
Account Executive (SaaS)
Develop and facilitate the execution of sales strategies to acquire new clients and partners.