ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PHP DEVELOPER:
- Deliver software products using PHP programming.
- Work in an Agile, Scrum framework.
- Take part in estimating development work with Scrum Team.
- Participate in Scrum Events such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint, and Product Grooming.
- Discuss work completion, plan, and predicaments of work assigned.
- Present completed work during Sprint Review.
- Work with the Product Owner to define User Stories and Product Backlog.
- Help Scrum Team to deliver Sprint and Product goals.
- Instill quality by adhering to a Definition of Done.
- Analyze, Design, Build and deliver software applications.
- Guide other developers as necessary who are engaged in development.
- Update Trello Cards on a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PHP DEVELOPER:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree of any computer-related or engineering course
- At least 2-3yrs experience in application development using PHP, MySQL, Laravel, and Codeigniter.
- HRIS/Payroll experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Knowledge of database design principles and software design patterns
- Knowledge of APIs and OAuth systems is a plus
- Can work under pressure
- Able to manage a flexible work schedule
- Ability to work independently with minimal help.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Sound communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts, design, and issues when creating documentation or discussing defects and fixes
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Create product test plan that includes acceptance criteria and test cases.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
Deliver software products using ASPNET, Web API, Clean Architecture, Postman and SAP Integration
Initiate market research to identify market trends and customers' needs. Identify target audiences and gather web analytics to prepare strategies for success in marketing campaigns with an impact on sales outcomes.