ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PRODUCT DESIGNER:
- Conduct customer and competitor analysis (quantitative and qualitative).
- Translate research into feasible ideas and designs that will satisfy consumers.
- Create impact mapping, user journey mapping, and prototyping.
- Deliver wireframes, low and high-fidelity mockups, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Perform design sprints when delivering product designs.
- Oversee and review the product’s actual UI and UX.
- Produce graphic assets for the project’s website and app pages, including branding, content, print material, icons, and illustrations.
- Oversee the product development process holistically from end-to-end
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and market conditions.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Monitor metrics such as churn rate, support tickets raised, and usage rate by feature.
- Processes should be established for strategy, research, analytics, user testing, and UI/UX design.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PRODUCT DESIGNER:
- Portfolio link with examples of previous works
- 3+ years of relevant design experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment to iterate and ship work that balances user and business needs
- Knowledge and interest in product strategy and vision
- Fluency in modern design tools and processes with skills in facilitation, research, interaction design, and visual design
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Leadership skills and ability to achieve results through influence and persuasion
- Use design and engineering tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, MIRO, Figma, etc.
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Good understanding of color science and combinations
- Artistic and innovative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Meticulous, creative and diligent
- Strong knowledge of the industry, market trends and consumer preferences.
- Must also have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and a drive to keep their skills and industry knowledge current.
- Must know how to work with user interface (UI) designers, web developers and graphic designers.
- Should be self-directed but also collaborative
- Must possess superb communication, time-management and process-management skills.
- Should be organized and keen in problem-solving
- Must have a user-centric mindset
- Must have a business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Snr. Sales & Marketing Analyst
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers' needs and analyzed their findings as it affects the business.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Project Implementation Lead Coordinator
Act as main point of contact to resolve customer issues related to implementation plan, design and customer deliverables
Project Implementation Junior Coordinator
Work with the Development Team in identifying the standard policies & procedures, tools and best practices
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.