Project Implementation Coordinator
- Assist in the creation of the Project Implementation plan
- Implement all aspects of client onboarding activities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget
- Participate in all project-related meetings and calls with internal teams, vendors and stakeholders
- Work hand in hand with the Sales Team, Development Team, Account Managers and customers.
- Resolve customer issues related to implementation plan, design and customer deliverables
- Create demo materials, documentation and user-guides for the clients
- Provide training and product demo to the clients
- Work with the Development Team in identifying the standard policies & procedures, tools and best practices
- Ensure that team procedures and processes are followed to enable smooth flow of implementation and communication
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationship with business customers and internal & external business partners.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the implementation process for new business cases
- Assist in identifying tools and best practices necessary to improve the Implementation process
- Work with the Implementation Lead Coordinator in tracking and monitoring the progress of the implementation process
- At least 2 years’ experience in Application Development and/or Application Maintenance
- Knowledgeable in Agile Methodology
- Good working knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Architecture will be a plus
- Previous experience with Sharepoint, Mobile, Web, and API is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate sound judgment in executing the implementation plan with minimal oversight
- Strong organizational and coordination skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Able to manage a flexible work schedule
Develop and maintain ETL processes to ensure data quality, consistency, and accuracy. Transform and clean data as needed for downstream consumption.
Create clear and informative data visualizations and reports to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Develop and implement appropriate statistical and machine learning techniques to make predictions, classify data, and solve specific business challenges.
Sales Representative (SaaS)
Sell products and/or services to customers and representing the brand by utilizing various digital platforms, tending user group communities, attending conferences, and participating trade exhibitions.
Account Executive (SaaS)
Develop and facilitate the execution of sales strategies to acquire new clients and partners.