Project Implementation Junior Coordinator
- Assist in the creation of the Project Implementation plan
- Implement all aspects of client onboarding activities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget
- Participate in all project-related meetings and calls with internal teams, vendors and stakeholders
- Work hand in hand with the Sales Team, Development Team, Account Managers and customers.
- Resolve customer issues related to implementation plan, design and customer deliverables
- Create demo materials, documentation and user-guides for the clients
- Provide training and product demo to the clients
- Work with the Development Team in identifying the standard policies & procedures, tools and best practices
- Ensure that team procedures and processes are followed to enable smooth flow of implementation and communication
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationship with business customers and internal & external business partners.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the implementation process for new business cases
- Assist in identifying tools and best practices necessary to improve the Implementation process
- Work with the Implementation Lead Coordinator in tracking and monitoring the progress of the implementation process
- At least 2 years’ experience in Application Development and/or Application Maintenance
- Knowledgeable in Agile Methodology
- Good working knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Architecture will be a plus
- Previous experience with Sharepoint, Mobile, Web, and API is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate sound judgment in executing the implementation plan with minimal oversight
- Strong organizational and coordination skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Able to manage a flexible work schedule
Snr. Sales & Marketing Analyst
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers' needs and analyzed their findings as it affects the business.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Project Implementation Lead Coordinator
Act as main point of contact to resolve customer issues related to implementation plan, design and customer deliverables
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
Initiate market research to identify market trends and customers' needs. Identify target audiences and gather web analytics to prepare strategies for success in marketing campaigns with an impact on sales outcomes.