Project Implementation Lead Coordinator
- Define the Project Implementation plan
- Oversee all aspects of client onboarding activities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget
- Schedule and lead project-related meetings and calls with internal teams, vendors and stakeholders
- Serve as liaison between the Sales Team, Development Team, Account Managers and customers.
- Act as main point of contact to resolve customer issues related to implementation plan, design and customer deliverables
- Create demo materials, documentation and user-guides for the clients
- Provide training and product demo to the clients
- Work with the Development Team in overseeing the implementation of policies & procedures, tools and best practices
- Ensure that team procedures and processes are followed to enable smooth flow of implementation and communication
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationship with business customers and internal & external business partners.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the implementation process for new business cases
- Establish tools and best practices necessary to improve the Implementation process
- Report to the Management Team regarding the tracking and monitoring the progress of the implementation process
- Assist Sales Support and Support Specialists in developing prospects and responding to RFPs
- Manage ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients
- Proactively seek and propose solutions and improvements on the overall implementation plan
- At least 2 years’ experience in Application Development and/or Application Maintenance
- Knowledgeable in Agile Methodology
- Good working knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Architecture will be a plus
- Previous experience with Sharepoint, Mobile, Web, and API is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate sound judgment in executing the implementation plan with minimal oversight
- Strong organizational and coordination skills and attention to detail along with fundamental project management methodology application
- Good communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Able to manage a flexible work schedule
Deliver wireframes, low and high-fidelity mockups, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
Snr. Sales & Marketing Analyst
Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers' needs and analyzed their findings as it affects the business.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Project Implementation Junior Coordinator
Work with the Development Team in identifying the standard policies & procedures, tools and best practices
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.