- Manage Application Development and Application Maintenance support.
- Perform staffing and capacity planning.
- Prepare project Estimates (Cost and Schedule) and Workplan.
- Determine and define projects scope and objectives.
- Prepare, review and manage project business requirements.
- Manage product rollout implementation, ensure issues are addressed promptly.
- Measures and monitors project progress to ensure on-time delivery and within budget.
- Provide management and project updates regularly to various stakeholders.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensures the project team follows all processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
- Define and manage SLA/OLA.
- Define team best practices and processes.
- Define team members’ roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback.
- Participate in Quality Management reviews.
- Represent the project team at client meetings.
- Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Architect
- Business Process Design
- Communications Management
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management
- Issue Management
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Scope Management
- Service Change Management
- SLA (Service-Level Agreement) Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Vendor Management
- Work Planning and Management
- 1-2 years in Application Development and Application Maintenance.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology.
- Experienced in Technical Architecture.
- Experienced in Mobile, Web, and API development, knowledge in Azure and AWS Cloud Services is a plus.
- Experienced in Digital Farming, e-Commerce, and Delivery App is a plus.
- Can work under pressure, flexible at work.
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Create product test plan that includes acceptance criteria and test cases.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
Deliver software products using ASPNET, Web API, Clean Architecture, Postman and SAP Integration