Sales & Marketing Analyst
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and willingness to take initiative
- Must have passion to be in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent in communication, formal and impromptu presentation skills, organization and planning, teamwork, problem solving, generating ideas and solutions, adaptability, innovation, creativity, collaborations, good decision-making, multitasking, time management, and can work under stress.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communication, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Preferably 3-5 years Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development/Sales or equivalent
- Gained at least 2 years of working experience working in the information systems and technology industry selling products, technical solutions or services (SaaS experience is preferred)
- Proficient in marketing research, statistical analysis, and data visualization
- Adequate knowledge in data collection methods (e.g. polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising marketing strategies and campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate sales
- Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy
- Solid experience in prospecting, lead generation and opportunity development.
- Strong negotiating skills and client management
- Ability to handle multiple brands
- With essential skillsets in content and web copy writing
- With experience in photo and video shooting, developing, and editing
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and/or remotely.
- Initiates market research to identify market trends and target customers need and analyzed their findings as it affects the business
- Perform SWOT analysis, together with strategy recommendations, and BCG Analysis based on market research.
- Prepare a marketing plan and present it to management
- Formulates, directs, and coordinates marketing activities and policies to promote products and to increase brand awareness
- Develops aggressive marketing programs to support the attainment of sales targets of the organization.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Devise, conduct, and evaluate customer focus research, market condition, and competitor information.
- Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations
- Manage lead generation activities (e.g. webinars, trade shows, exhibits) that market the products and the brands.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research, and implement best practices
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Meet or exceed sales/revenue targets
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new clients and partners
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients, and their management teams, by providing information, guidance, and support
- Develop good relationship with prospects and recommend solutions to improve their operations through the use of the Company’s solutions and products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Provide contract negotiation expertise and price planning.
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options
- Recommend service and profit improvements as well as new opportunities
- Determine goals and targets. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue.
- Track sales metrics, monitor market competitions, economic indicators and industry trends.
- Work with the Management to set revenue targets and sales goals on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Develop network of strong relationships with key industry influencers and partners
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
- Represents the organization in trade exhibitions, webinars, events, and demonstrations as required
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Create product test plan that includes acceptance criteria and test cases.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
Deliver software products using ASPNET, Web API, Clean Architecture, Postman and SAP Integration