Sales Representative (SaaS)
- Sell products and/or services to customers and representing the brand by utilizing various digital platforms, tending user group communities, attending conferences, and participating trade exhibitions.
- Generate new leads through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, customer referrals, and others.
- Develop and deliver sales presentation and product demonstration.
- Schedule client meetings in coordination with technical team and/or other stakeholders.
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers by proactively doing routine sales/customer relations conversations.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to potential clients.
- Facilitate contract negotiations.
- Meet or exceed sales/revenue targets.
- Develop a network of strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Respond to any customer inquiries both from new and existing customers.
- Prepare and submit regular updates/report regarding client correspondence and the upcoming activities.
- Schedule meeting with clients.
- Maintain the company’s CRM with accurate and updated information and activity details.
- Prepare and submit periodic sales monitoring report and KPIs.
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments.
- Represents the organization in trade exhibitions, webinars, events, and demonstrations as required.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and willingness to take initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, marketing, communications, information technology, or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in sales (SaaS experience is preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Above average desktop skills (i.e., MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Very good negotiation skills.
- Ability to stay level-headed and take the initiative when problems arise.
- Strong interpersonal skills to relate to a variety of people.
- Works well under pressure.
Develop and maintain ETL processes to ensure data quality, consistency, and accuracy. Transform and clean data as needed for downstream consumption.
Create clear and informative data visualizations and reports to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Develop and implement appropriate statistical and machine learning techniques to make predictions, classify data, and solve specific business challenges.
Account Executive (SaaS)
Develop and facilitate the execution of sales strategies to acquire new clients and partners.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to collaborate across departments to produce amazing work to communicate to our clients and prospective customers.