SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER:
- Create product test plan that includes acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Participate in the coordination and execution of test cases.
- Execute test scripts based from detailed steps and scenarios.
- Conduct Regression Testing and Exploratory Testing.
- As necessary, perform Security Testing and Performance Testing.
- Perform post-production verification.
- Participate in the Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective checkpoints.
- Create User Manuals and documentation of the Application.
- Create test models for release testing (plans, data and scripts) including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data.
- Assist users on how to use the Application by conducting product demo.
- Communicate effectively with customers and software vendors as appropriate.
- Work with the programmers and scrum master to ensure that requirements are met.
- Ensure to follow the ATDD process.
- Meet the budget and schedule for testing efforts.
- Make sure that testing standards and procedures are strictly followed.
- Present the test results during Sprint Review.
- Log defects in Trello.
- Ensure that Trello cards are updated on a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER:
- Bachelor’s degree of any computer-related or engineering course
- Must have basic programming background
- Familiar with Test Automation tools
- Have solid understanding on best practices on test planning, test execution, defect management and test data and user setup
- Knowledgeable on creating test automation scripts/QA Test Automation Tools
- Knowledgeable on Agile methodology
- Knowledgeable in Java scripting, HTML/CSS
- Experienced in interacting with database
- Must be flexible to work outside defined role
- Must have strong logical, analytical skills and ability to deliver quality outputs
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Gather and evaluate user requirements with product owner. Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
Deliver software products using ASPNET, Web API, Clean Architecture, Postman and SAP Integration
Initiate market research to identify market trends and customers' needs. Identify target audiences and gather web analytics to prepare strategies for success in marketing campaigns with an impact on sales outcomes.