- Excellent in communication, organization and planning, teamwork, problem-solving, generating ideas and solutions, adaptability, collaborations, multitasking, time management, and can work under stress.
- At least 3yrs proven experience as a UX Designer and UI Designer.
- At least 10 design projects completed, both mobile and web applications.
- Bachelor level university/college degree (preferably in Information, Computer, and Technology) is generally required.
- Background in project management and research.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Health Care and Agriculture industry is a plus.
- Agile Methodology
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Project Management
- Business Process Design
- Design Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements with the product owner.
- Conduct user research, personas, competitor, and A/B Testing.
- Create wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
- Present designs to developers and key stakeholders.
- Keep up to date on competitor products and industry trends
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Create product test plan that includes acceptance criteria and test cases.
Snr. Business Data Analyst
Conduct research and development in cutting-edge areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision, including Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Document Classification, and many more that can be applied to product development
Deliver software products using ASPNET, Web API, Clean Architecture, Postman and SAP Integration
Initiate market research to identify market trends and customers' needs. Identify target audiences and gather web analytics to prepare strategies for success in marketing campaigns with an impact on sales outcomes.